Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite holidays. I love getting together with family, eating all that good food, and just being able to be with the ones I love. This Thanksgiving has been extra special because it was Haylee's first. I am so grateful for her and can't believe it has almost been a year since she has come into our life. Haylee is like her mother and loved all the food we ate and spending time with family, taking baths with her cousin, and being with her aunts and uncles.









A little update on Haylee as well. She is now 11 months. Last month she learned how to crawl, and then this month she stands up on everything she can get her hands on. I think she will be walking very soon. Haylee loves to talk. She loves to talk to anything, mostly her toys and the cat. It is so cute watching her do this. I love it. She has started saying more words, she finally says mama. The thing she has just started doing is when she sees the cat she will say "kitty, meow meow." and when we ask her what a puppy says she does this cute little woof, woof. I can't believe my baby is going to be 1 in 20 days. I am excited, and kind of sad that she has grown up so quickly. But I love Haylee and I am so grateful that she is a healthy, happy, baby.











1 comment:

Erica said...

She is getting so big! I love the picture of her sticking her little tongue out. So cute!!