Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mike Cook's Website Building Extravaganza

In order to help pay for our new house, I, or my company (Mike Cook's Website Building Extravaganza), am finally taking up website building on the side. If anybody knows anybody that is looking for a website, please refer them to me. My rates will vary depending on the job, but as a general rule I'll be charging $400 for a basic website and up around $800 for a site with a blog, shopping cart, and other goodies.

And don't worry, Dad, I have been working on your site. It's getting very close to being done.

My website is http://www.michaeldeancook.com/ in case they want to snoop around what I've done. Right now it's not much, but at least they can see the work I've done on my own site as well as things I've done in school.

p.s. That company name is a joke. I don't really have one. Any ideas?

5 comments:

Stacy Hart said...

use your aoe name. :)

Shawn said...

I agree. Neeple Uh Tweest is a perfect name for your company. :)

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Milse Cools, is there a better name, I think not!!!

Cassidy said...

I have no name suggestions. But good luck!

Mike said...

Perhaps I should stress that I'm not really looking for a name. That was a joke. What I really want are customers. That give me money. For my services. :)