Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

First Trip To The Park

So Labor Day was Haylee's first trip to the park. I had a horrible migraine in the morning and Mike was kind enough to watch Haylee while I rested. Thanks Mike. In the afternoon we picked up some food and headed over to the park. It was a really nice day and we had a lot of fun. I think its safe to say that Haylee loves to swing. All in All it was a good labor day.




Haylee has been so happy lately. I really love this stage she is in. She is finding new things all the time and interacts with everyone all the time. She is so sweet and I mean how can you look at her sweet face and not love her.


1 comment:

Camber said...

Oh my gosh! Her hair is hysterical! I love that age for babies--they are so personable and start to be really aware of what's going on around them. Cute pictures!