Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

And The Comments Have Started!

So even though I am only 21 weeks, the comments about me being pregnant have started. Twice this week 2 different people have made comments about my weight. The first one stated "You don't even look pregnant, you just look like you have gained weight." and the second one stated "Oh your pregnant, I thought you were just fat."
Okay so one was a patient and she was old but the other was my age and in my eyes not acceptable to say. To make a long story short if you don't know what to say or have something mean to say keep your mouth shut!

1 comment:

Camber said...

Wait a sec, you're really pregnant? I thought it was just a cover for gaining weight! :)

Congrats on having a girl! That's so exciting! And congrats on having light duty work at the hospital :) Milk it for all it's worth. Good luck with everything!