Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Presents Update

I finally got around to uploading my pictures from my camera. So here are more birthday pictures:

My brother and I once talked about how funny it would be to put "COOK" on the back of a car in huge Old English letters like mexicans do. So we went over to Dave and Megan's for some cake and ice cream and visitings. I noticed dave wasn't in the house and asked where he was. Megan lied to me telling me he was out cleaning the car or something. In reality, he was doing this to my car. It's still on there. Here's another picture:

My window with my sweet old 311 and World Rally Championship stickers (WRC has since dropped Mitsubishi and Subaru, so it's lame now. But it's still cooler than NASCAR. I'm into F1 now, so maybe I'll replace my sticker...) along with my sweet new Bob Marley sticker (which has since faded to completely yellow and teal.)

I already have a picture of this jersey, but this is a picture of MY jersey. In case you cared.

Ok, so here's the big one. One day back in January I got a text from Dave who was with Megan in Wyoming telling me that they had bought me the coolest birthday present. 3 months later, we were at their house the night before my birthday and they decided to give me my present. With family gathered 'round, I pulled THIS out of the bag:


I don't think I need to explain why this is funny. If you don't know, you shouldn't be reading this blog. And no, it's not an inside joke. It's just hilarious.

No comments: