Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Levi is 2 months old

I can't believe that Levi is already 2 months old. It has been a hard 2 months. He is very Colicky and I was not expecting this at all since Haylee was such a happy baby. But we still love him very much and are so happy that he is in our family. Levi has just started to smile and will talk to me when he is happy. He is also a mama's boy to the T. He loves when I am holding him and a lot of the time I am the only one that can get him to sleep when he is really upset. He is a big boy. I brought him to the doctors a couple weeks ago and he already weighed 12 pounds. We have a well check appointment this week and I am excited to see what percentiles he is in. He is already in 3-6 month clothes though, so he is healthy and growing. Haylee has been so good with him. I was pretty worried about this but she loves him so much and is such a good big sister, and a big help to me when I need her to help with little things like bringing me a diaper or a bottle and she just loves to help out. I will admit being a mother of 2 kids has been rough but I know that it is going to get better with time. I love both my children so much and I am very blessed to have them in my life.






No comments: